Thursday, June 14, 2012

Starring in alphabetical order

After over 20 years it's continued. I DVR-ed the pilot this week, it's still waiting to be watched, but I'm really curious. I appreciate that they didn't change the theme song significantly and not Flo Rida (who ever he or she is) is 'signing' it or something!


I remember rushing home after swim practice as a child to watch it. I don't know how much I understood from it as an elementary school student though. I also remember taping some of the episodes I couldn't see. Lol, taping. Does anybody below 20 know what VHS is anymore? :) Since they changed a couple of names in the Hungarian dubbing (Suellen = Samantha, J.R. = Jockey) it'll be a bit confusing to watch in English at first.

For our Hungarian visitors, please enjoy:


Another TV series to resurrect would be 'The streets of San Francisco'. As they are likely to cancel Alcatraz, that'd be fun. It's a pity that there none of the original cast could be included. Still I think it's a fun idea. Or is it enough to watch Channel 2 news at 10? :) Nah, that's about Oakland... :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey man Flo Rida is cool! U got to love him if you travel to Miami :)

    ReplyDelete