Friday, August 3, 2012

Evil fat

So my weight loss program stuck around 220-225lbs. I refuse to starve. I don't think I eat too much, and I'm going to the gym every workday morning and I come home every time completely exhausted and smelly. I ride the elliptic for 30 mins and I do my weight lifting routine. All together 60-90 minutes in the gym, and that's all hard workout! I do feel my training is legit and not just a waste of time!

So the solution I came up with was to start a creatine monohydrate cycle. It is supposed to help increasing the size of your muscles and your strength. The bigger my muscles are the bigger is my body surface, and if the amount of fat doesn't grow it will spread on a larger body resulting in a leaner look. :) Let's see how it goes.

I'm at the end of my 4th week, and I started 5 days of loading. I can increase the amount of weights in all my exercises week by week, so my strength does increase and my biceps grew about 2 centimeters (almost an inch), so it seems to work :D Let's see how it goes.

In the past I drank whey protein and other stuff, but they all seemed to be just wasted money. A container that should be enough for a standard 3 months cycle was only $20 at Vitaminshoppe so it will not max out my credit card for sure, and so far it seems to work.

I bet somebody else doing the same thing would look like Arnold in his glory days!

No comments:

Post a Comment