Monday, May 21, 2012

Week two was a disaster

I rode the elliptical for a total of at least 23 miles in 5 days. That's 5km less than a marathon... But I ended up with more or less the same weight. I have no idea why food has a drug effect on me, but I like eating good stuff, even though I'm not hungry, and when my wife tries to guard the fridge I act like a drug addict... Strange.

I started playing with one of my Christmas Gifts: Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony. There's one song on the radio station 'Electro Choc' that kinda got my attention:


If anybody knows how to get the extended version of this song, or even better the LP, contact me!

Anyways I'll try to get myself together this week, and somehow keep myself busy during the evenings so those cravings don't ruin my efforts. I'll try to get below 220lbs by Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment