Sunday, November 24, 2013

The difference: 100% juice, cranberry vs. 100% juice: cranberry

I was shopping today, and made this big discovery:

Look at this picture on the left. What does it tell you at first glance? That the container holds 100% cranberry juice. Right? Well you assume it's from concentrate anyway.

I was shopping to my almost toddler, so I looked at the back of the label searching for the ingredients. And then I made the discovery, that the label says it's "100% juice, cranberry", and not what I assumed: "100% juice: cranberry"!

This thing contains besides cranberry grape and apple juice. And the ratio is not specified... It's juice, it's juice, so you can't argue with the statement, but how it's presented on the packaging is sneaky.

Sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment