Thursday, May 5, 2011

90 minutes massage for $40

And it was great!

A friend of my wife recommended us this place: Longevity Foot Spa



View Larger Map

Now they have a special deal $40 (plus gratitudes, of course) 45 mins foot and 45 mins back massage. And they're doing it great. When you arrive you put your feet in a basin full with hot water. They tilt your chair back, and while your feet are soaking, you get a nice face, scalp, shoulder and arms massage. Then comes your feet. It feels really good. My only problem that the DVD with the fishes swimming underwater was scratchy so the relaxing Asian music skipped a lot, and was quite disturbing. Hopefully they buy a new DVD, or otherwise the next time I go, I'll buy something in China Town, and bring it with me :)

After you're done, you go to a massage bed, you take off your clothes wearing only your underwear, and then comes your back. The tiny Asian lady went through me like a road roller. I don't know how she could be that strong! Around my shoulder blades and thighs it hurt quite bad. The shoulder blades I understand: sitting in front of the PC the whole day; but thighs, too? Anyway sometimes she made me 1-2 inches taller pressing my spine straight.

I really felt rejuvenated, so I can only recommend this place: great price, great service.

Apart from the guy in the front no one really speaks any English. "Oh-yu" means oil (if you want them to use oil during the massage) btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment