Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 7: Las Vegas

Today was really fun. We had breakfast around 11 o'clock then we had to a shooting range. Ancsi was firing a 9mm I chose a 45 caliber revolver. I chickened out unlike my friend who tried machine guns, too. An AK and an MP.
Since the weather was really good we spent about 2 hours at the pool on top of the 8th floor, and after that took the monorail to MGM Grand and had dinner at Fatburger. The next 5-6 hours we spent with walking back to Stratosphere. I took like 300 pictures (no one can say now I'm not using my camera) and went inside to New York New York, Bellagio (where Ancsi won $119.33!!) and the Mirage. We spent another hour playing the slot machines in our hotel and we came back to our room.
Tomorrow the plan is to go to the Grand Canyon, which will take the whole day, go up to the Stratosphere Tower and to Fremont Street (old downtown) to take night pictures. According to the original plan on Monday we are heading back to San Francisco through the Death Valley. Since it'd take at least 14 hours we might choose the interstate to get some rest. And I still have to buy a black cowboy hat ;) We'll decide tomorrow. The boys might say we saw enough desert on Rt. 66 while coming to Vegas...
Today was fun even though my story here was short.
The gun I fired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment